Ramps and Gangways
We custom build each ramp or gangway to accommodate all kinds of
Getting from the shoreline to your dock can sometimes calls out for a custom solution which we provide.
A Chinook representative can help you figure out what solution is best
Ramps, Gangways and Fingerpiers
Ramps can be purchased in various widths and sizes. Typical ramps are 3 or 4 feet wide and
10 -30 feet long.
- Ramps can come with light weight grating or with complimentary deck that matches
- Ramps can have various stabilizing technologies put on them such as earth anchors with adjustable chains, bolt on stabilizing stanchions with adjustable piling poles, and
piling pole feet.
- Ramps with or without auxiliary flotation.
- Ramp with or without flotation with bottom railing feet that protect the flotation from the lake bottom and make them easy to slide in and out for seasonal use.
- Ramps and docks can have railing, tie down cleats, D-rings and safety ladders too.
- Aluminum or Wood frame construction.
- All ramps or gangways over 10 feet will have handrails.
Unless otherwise specified by customer.
- ADA Compliant (American Disabilities Act)
ADA Compliant (American Disabilities Act) Gangways
Call us today. 208-755-4179
Full line of accessories including piling rings, safety cleats and bumpers.
We will help you design and plan your dock according to your needs and with a budget in mind.